7.08.2018

I had a spiritual visit for help

I was having one of my bad episode days with my TBI and was home alone and needed some help. Sometimes I take pictures or videos of myself at home on those days to keep a journal on it. But this day I received a visit. After going over my video and a few pictures, I noticed I took this with my webcam.

My sweet fur baby Vladimir passed away at the age of 10 years old in 2013 from complications with his kidneys. (I go into it more of what happened to him and how he is still around HERE)
He has stayed on as a protector for the family. But also loved to sit on me on my bad days at the beginning of my traumatic event to let me know I'm loved.
In the picture posted of him and the one in my webcam photo you can see his big eyes. Because he was dark grey his big yellow eyes always stood out. And upon dreams or journeys I have seen him as a large lion with flickering flames of orange and light grey on him. So this webcam photo kinda looks like he is sitting beside me.


The barn owl is one of my animal guides. She helps with healing and also gives me wisdom from my ancestors. She does have a human form. A woman in white but native clothing, kind, patient and gentle. She also knows how to make crafts and knows many stories. In the webcam photo you can see her sitting on my right shoulder looking to the right a bit and head slightly tilted.


My main guide aka guardian angel or possibly my grandfather on my dads side could be the last image. The image looks either male or female how you perceive it. Either facing forward or side view. Both are important to me in my life.


I was smiling after I noticed so much support and help. That even though one feels alone they never truly are!