7.31.2019

Skeletal Face in the Window


I was sitting down and talking to family when I looked at the window and saw something odd. I tried to take video but I have an older cellphone and zooming where I was I just saw highlights of the motion and not the shape itself. Only when I took picture did it show up. I don't use flash on my cellphone due to my own light sensitivity of the bright light. The 3 consecutive shots came out like this.
The backyard is not graded yet to depth so for someone to be standing that high in that window they would have to be over 7 feet tall.
My family like me is desensitized to this stuff. So I sighed and said, once the house if finished renos I will be doing a full cleanse and barrier. The land used to be an open farmers field for over 100 years. I do get alot of animal spirits in here like raccoons, snakes and rabbits. I attract alot of stuff being who I am since I was born. I just learned to co-exist with it.


If you click on the images they load up bigger versions.