8.01.2020

For Those Whom Have Passed Last Year And This Year


I have been very busy the last 2 years. Multiple deaths in the family. 8 Last year and 3 so far this year including my grandmother and a good college friend. (None died of Covid)
Each time the spirit whom has crossed animal or human they will come to me to relay so many messages for myself and family. Some refuse to crossover for a few hours to make sure loved ones were okay, some cross immediately.
The crossovers were intense and beautiful filled with so much emotion coming from the spirit itself and the one viewing the passing.
Usually after a few days if they have crossed immediately, I get visits nightly for up to 2 weeks straight. I wish I could share some with you, however due to my families and their families privacy I cannot.
Some wisdom was shared, some spirits reconfirm their own beliefs and are happy, some comment on how they will come and go and watch the family at times. Life does no stop once you have passed, one is just on a different plain that which can intermingle at times with ours.

I will miss them all. Including my Gizmo. <3