2.17.2024

My Old Gaol Courthouse Photo was Used in a University of Western Student's Thesis


One of my photos was used in a student of University of Western's thesis.
It's of the old Gaol and London, ON Courthouse.
I took the photo from when I lived down the street from it in a condo.

It is haunted.
I've seen the lights flashing on and off, large plate sized orbs floating around the outside. It was 3d not flat like a flash light. And misty wispy figures on the grounds at times. All from my 13th floor patio.
In the past pre-Covid they did ghost tours and walks.

Then it was is a federal building and wedding venue.
Recently sold to a Chinese developer. That promises to keep it intact. 
It has its own history in itself.

I'll supply the link below.
https://www.historicplaces.ca/en/rep-reg/place-lieu.aspx?id=8873