9.24.2018

Dragon in the clouds


This was around November of 2017. Just happened to look out the patio window and saw this in the sky. Grabbed my cellphone and went outside to take it. I know how clouds change fast depending on the wind current.

The only other interesting cloud formation I saw was back in summer 2012, I was on the way to the campground. My mom and I were in the car, and as we got closer to Chippawa Creek Conservation area. There was a huge eagle form over the land. Like the size was Thunderbird in dimensions. In comparison, it reminded me of how storm fonts come in. I pointed it to my mom, I said in an excited tone. "Mom do you see that?" She said, "Yes, its beautiful isn't it?" I was so amazed. During that time I had one of those qwerty keyboard slider cellphones, so the picture quality from that far away for detail would of been minimal.

If you ever want to visit the family campground.

https://npca.ca/conservation-areas/chippawa-creek

The place is so magical and sacred to me. The name Chippawa is a First Nations name. I am still unsure about the history of this land. If I ever find out I will definitely do an article about it. Here are 2 old pictures from 2011. Me at Dills Lake and the other at the campsite near the creek.